Posted to bridges-user@portals.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2006/08/02 22:36:28 UTC

[struts-bridge] initial parameters to initial page?

Is there a way to supplement the "ViewPage" init-param with initial
request parameters?  Either through the init-param or portlet-preferences?

Dave Brondsema
Software Developer
Cornerstone University

Re: [struts-bridge] initial parameters to initial page?

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Is there a way to supplement the "ViewPage" init-param with initial
> request parameters?  Either through the init-param or portlet-preferences?
>
> Thanks,

I did a quick test and it looks like url parameters in ViewPage do get
converted to request parameters.  Eg.
<value>/init.rdo?foo=bar&amp;abc=def</value>

--
Dave Brondsema
Software Developer