Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/11/06 22:19:56 UTC

[result] Re: bringing surefire and doxia to Maven

Brett, Carlos, John, Jason, Arnaud, Emmanuel, Vincent S, Fabrizio: +1
Kenney, Vincent M, Trygve: +0

Dave Sag, Eric Pugh both spoke positively but didn't cast a numberical vote.

Jason is discussing this with Infrastructure, and I have reviewed the IP
clearance template to check everything is ok.

Cheers,
Brett