Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Bernadette Olean <be...@ssati.com> on 2023/03/11 15:23:22 UTC

does accumulo init also delete the hdfs stored files for you

will accumulo init clear out all the disk space ? also will zookeeper
automatically delete all the links to the original data ?

--
Bernadette Olean
DevOps/Software Engineer

Re: does accumulo init also delete the hdfs stored files for you

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Init is only run once when you first provision the cluster. So if you have
data in the path for the volume you configure for Accumulo, for any reason,
whether it's from a previous install or another reason, then you can either
delete it first, or you can configure a different volume path before your
init

Posted by Bernadette Olean <be...@ssati.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.