Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 14:22:15 UTC

We need Icons, Smilies and Math-Symbols under Apache Compatible license - You know where to get?!

We currently use a lot of Nuvola Icons (LGPL). Those needs to be replaced
with Apache compatible licensed icons.

I would like to:
- Contralize the Icons and load them via HTTP (so that users can style the
app without recompiling it ... and also for us to easily be able to replace
them)
- Clarify each icon's license

But first we need to have some icon sets that are compatible with Apache
License.

Which licenses can be used?
I think Creative Commons is compatible:
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#cc-sa

Which icon sets do you know that can be used?

Fam Fam seems okay from my point of view, any other you know?

We need smilies (animated GIFs would be best) ! Anybody has some?

We need math signs (PNGs with transparent background). Anybody has some?

Thanks!
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: We need Icons, Smilies and Math-Symbols under Apache Compatible license - You know where to get?!

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
..FAM FAM are really nice and modern.