Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Joe Klecko <bu...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/29 21:44:29 UTC

Abstraction layer for Javascript ...

I came across this bridgeJS library which is geared toward creating an
adapter bridge between frameworks (ie, jquery, prototype, etc) and thought I
would share since I haven't seen it mentioned on the mailing list.  It might
be worth checking out, even if its just for some ideas/inspiration for the
rumored upcoming enhancements to the T5 javascript layer.

https://github.com/staaky/bridgejs

Cheers,
J--
Sent from the Tapestry - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Abstraction layer for Javascript ...

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:44:29 -0300, Joe Klecko <bu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I came across this bridgeJS library which is geared toward creating an
> adapter bridge between frameworks (ie, jquery, prototype, etc) and
> thought I would share since I haven't seen it mentioned on the mailing
> list.  It might be worth checking out, even if its just for some
> ideas/inspiration for the rumored upcoming enhancements to the T5
> javascript layer.
> https://github.com/staaky/bridgejs

Thanks for the tip! Have you used it? If yes, what's your experience with
it?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor