Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by dokondr <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/18 00:18:36 UTC

Russiam stemmer?

Hello,
I am looking for Russian stemmer. Do Lucene have one as well as
documentation on how to use it?
Please let me know where can I find the Russian stemmer.

Thanks!
Dima

Re: Russiam stemmer?

Posted by dokondr <do...@gmail.com>.
I have found it:
.../lucene-4.0.0/analysis/common/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/ru

Sorry for confusion :(

Re: Russiam stemmer?

Posted by dokondr <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Steve!