Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Doug Knesek <dk...@compcc.com> on 2008/02/04 20:17:09 UTC

Basic Repository Proxying settings

I find the settings in the documentation about repository proxying to be
unclear.  Here is what I'm trying to do:

I want to force all my maven repository lookups to go through archiva - but
I want it to behave just like a default maven installation except that I
want my own deployments to be reside on my own repository managed by
archiva.

What maven/archiva settings would be required to make this happen?

Thank you,
- Doug

Re: Basic Repository Proxying settings

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hmm.. it worked for me when I tried it out yesterday. Maybe you just missed
a configuration? :)

The Repo Observer role is a subset of the Repo Manager role so you don't
need to assign the user with that role if he/she is already a repo manager.
The logs (archiva.log) btw are in the 'logs' directory of the Archiva
installation..
-Deng

Posted by Doug Knesek <dk...@compcc.com>.

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.