Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/06/02 13:37:14 UTC

cms view.pm

Hi!

I have a question regarding the view.pm stuff. Matt, did you change this file or is it just changed in the original?

I have no clue what it does, but I now did setup the cms-site for DeltaSpike and found that the view.pm I exported from the blueprint is different than the one in bval.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: cms view.pm

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Seems they added new features, like the breadcrumbs stuff.

Not sure if we like to use that at all.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: cms view.pm