Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2010/03/01 01:38:12 UTC

Are time functions HOUR(), MINUTE(), and SECOND() implemented in 3.6?

It appears the time functions HOUR(), MINUTE(), and SECOND() are not implemented in 3.6.
Is this true?

Should I add a bug?

Paul Spencer

Re: Are time functions HOUR(), MINUTE(), and SECOND() implemented in 3.6?

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Fri, 25 Mar 2011, Andre wrote:
> That's what I get when evaluating my workbook by code:
> NotImplementedException for all of three functions...

Ah, yes, you will do. My bad. Try a nightly build tomorrow / svn checkout
build - I've just added them in in r1085591

Nick

Re: Are time functions HOUR(), MINUTE(), and SECOND() implemented in 3.6?

Posted by Andre <am...@gmail.com>.