Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Brent <br...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/30 23:47:07 UTC

Recommended Helix version for new project?

Hey all,

For a new project, what's the recommended version of Apache Helix to use?

I had originally been experimenting with 1.0.1, but between the recent
releases of 0.9.8 and 0.9.9 as well as some pending 1.0.1 issues (e.g.
https://github.com/apache/helix/issues/1387), I'm wonder if I should be on
the latest 0.9.x version instead.  Thoughts?

Thanks!

Re: Recommended Helix version for new project?

Posted by Erwin Karbasi <er...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe

Posted by Xue Junkai <jx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brent <br...@gmail.com>.