Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2008/11/10 09:03:47 UTC

Looking for advice on some new code.

I have some new code that I would like to put into commons. It is
attached. The problem there doesn't seem to be a clear cut place for it
to go.  I would like to use this code in work I'm doing on Commons
Configuration as well as in an enhancement to Logback and I also use it
in my own code.  In the zip I have it as commons-util which, of course,
doesn't exist.  Any advice?

Ralph

Re: Looking for advice on some new code.

Posted by "ralph.goers @dslextreme.com" <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Oh darn. I obviously sent this to the wrong list.