Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by youssef bououlididrissi <yo...@hec.ca> on 2002/07/10 21:45:29 UTC

AppletXMLyoHTML

Hi,

I could not execute the sample :AppletXMLyoHTML given with Xalan-Java2
installation.
I took take with all the instructions: Setting up "Archive" attribute,
Setting up Classpath, etc.
However, after loading AppletXMLyoHTML.html, it throw me sometimes
error "access xalan.jar denied" and sometimes it's loaded normally but
on clicking on Transform button it turns me "error on page".

Is there anyone that had succeded in executing this sample. In case,
please help me.
I'm working on Windows XP, & explorer 6.0.

Thanks.