Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nils Liebelt <ni...@candor.co.za> on 2005/05/27 12:56:58 UTC

Nesting business beans inside form beans

Hi all,

could I speed up my development by placing "business" beans inside a form
bean using delegating methods to set it. I could init the "business" bean
with a none bean method and only expose certain attributes of course
validating the way i need it. I am interested if I place such a construction
inside the request scope and submit the corresponding form. Is my nested
business object then still available or does Struts create a new form with
the set parameter?

Regards,

Nils