Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by giluka <gm...@sivaspa.com> on 2004/07/13 15:33:34 UTC

performance & psml

I can't found some tips useful tip to improve performance in my jetspeed ...
I'm using 1.5 v with tomcat 4.1.30.
My problem is that with simply 20 users that at the same time use jetspeed application the entire site becomes very slow...
I've tried all optimization tips (caching options like 'services.JetspeedSecurity.caching.enable=true') but problem persists.
I've noticed that performance degrades particularly when active users have a profile with many shaped (also if many of these are'nt visible !!).
Is there a patch to resolve this ?

Can anyone help me, please ??
Thanks in advance

---