Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Lars Ebeling <la...@leopg9.no-ip.org> on 2008/08/07 15:48:04 UTC

sa-learn problems

Dear ALL,

I try another post. I am trying to run sa-learn and get some errors (see below). Could someone help me out.
# spamd -V
SpamAssassin Server version 3.1.0
  running on Perl 5.8.8

# sa-learn --sync
plugin: failed to parse plugin (from @INC): Bareword "Mail::SpamAssassin::Consta
nts::CHARSETS_LIKELY_TO_FP_AS_CAPS" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /u
sr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/HeaderEval.pm line 9
68.

plugin: failed to create instance of plugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::HeaderEv
al: Can't locate object method "new" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::He
aderEval" at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Heade
rEval.pm line 39.

plugin: failed to parse plugin (from @INC): "CHARSETS_LIKELY_TO_FP_AS_CAPS" is n
ot exported by the Mail::SpamAssassin::Constants module
Can't continue after import errors at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/
SpamAssassin/Plugin/MIMEEval.pm line 22
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/S
pamAssassin/Plugin/MIMEEval.pm line 22.

plugin: failed to create instance of plugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::MIMEEval
: Can't locate object method "new" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::MIME
Eval" at (eval 55) line 1.

#
--
Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"I am not young enough to know everything."
-- Oscar Wilde

Re: sa-learn problems

Posted by Lars Ebeling <la...@leopg9.no-ip.org>.
Obviously isn't this the correct forum for this question. Could someone please tell me where to post it.

Regards
Lars Ebeling