Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2002/10/18 16:09:40 UTC

RE: jetspeed security and slide

> If you want to contribute experimental code, it can go in the scratchpad
> section of the
> CVS so that everybody can access it but at the same time it can't break
> the
> HEAD.
+1 on this suggestion.  From what little of the code I have looked at, quite a few (98%) of the classes contain the Apache license.  Christophe has done a great job of making the interface to Slide look very Turbineqsue.

I am going to cross post this to dev as I think that is were this thread is going or more appropriately, has already gone ;)

As CMS is priority for the Jetspeed-based product I am working on, I should have LOTS of time to invest working on the Slide integration.

Scott