Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by andres aparicio <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/07 15:23:23 UTC

How can i help?

Hello every one,

i a'm from Colombia, i'm in a workshop about open source contribution, i'm
a java developer with some experience and i would love to help with the
project

Estaré pendiente a sus comentarios

*Andres David Aparicio Acosta*
*Técnologo en Sistemas* - *Estudiante Ingeniería de Sistemas*
tel: 3164999748

Re: How can i help?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Hola, Andres!

Here's an example that is translated in Portuguese that could be translated to Spanish.

 - https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/examples/cdi-alternative-and-stereotypes

See the README_pt.adoc that Daniel created.  To make a Spanish version, add a README_es.adoc and I can merge.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Re: How can i help?

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
HI Andres ,

Welcome to the TomEE, very good to see another Brazilian friend here  :  )

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link :
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html .

We have currently a couple of Epics (a bunch of tasks) targeted for new
contributors.  These Epics are a great place to start after reading the
contribution guide.

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369

too have work in translate documentation :

Portuguese :

Spanish :

When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

If you have some new Idea just shout in the list!

thanks  :  )

--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer