Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/12 15:57:15 UTC

Karaf master console

Hi,

On the master of the karaf console, I'm working on a fix for cave and I
see that the console shows some weird "quesionmarks" when it displays a
ShellTable.
Do you guys experience the same on Ubuntu?

http://pasteboard.co/2fyP2KFqy.png

Thanks!

Regards,
Morgan

Re: Karaf master console

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
This must be caused by the following commit:

https://github.com/apache/karaf/commit/0de35b7a700c950f98f24cda6a09a204e45ee64a

It would be nice to have a way to detect if the terminal will support those
unicode characters, but not sure there's a way to do that.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com