Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2003/10/19 02:52:40 UTC

Re: "build.bat test" and "cocoon.bat CLI -x cli.xconf" Cannot find CatalogManager.properties

Upayavira wrote:
> The catalogManager.properties problem should now be fixed
> in CVS. Thanks for being the people who pushed me into
> working it out!
>
> Please try it out and report back - especially if you're
> using Unix (to which I don't have access at the mo).

Your recent mods to cocoon.sh|bat did not fix it. The file needs
to be available on the *classpath*. (BTW a warning, not an error.)
This fix did the trick for me:
111c111
<LOADER_LIB="$COCOON_HOME/tools/loader"
---
>LOADER_LIB="$COCOON_HOME/tools/loader:$COCOON_WEBAPP_HOME/WEB-INF/classes"

I committed that fix and a similar one to cocoon.bat, so please
test on Win.

--David