Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Tite Etoundi <et...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/11/29 23:09:18 UTC

efficient management of comma in dynamic statement

Hi,

  Plz do anybody could help me how can I manage comma in statement as the follow:

   <update id="UpdateProduct" parameterClass="ProduitVOType" >
      UPDATE PRODUIT SET
        <dynamic>
            <isGreaterEqual property="IdCategory" compareValue="0">
              idCat = #IdCategory#
            </isGreaterEqual>

            <isNotNull property="CaractTechniques" prepend=",">
              caracteristiquesTech = #CaractTechniques#
            </isNotNull>

            <isNotEmpty property="DescriptionDetaillee" prepend=",">
                descDetaillee = #DescriptionDetaillee#
            </isNotEmpty>

            <isNotEmpty property="ImageBasePath" prepend=",">
              imageBasePath = #ImageBasePath#
            </isNotEmpty>
              <isNotEmpty property="NomProduit" prepend=",">
              name = #NomProduit#
            </isNotEmpty>
              <isGreaterEqual property="QteEnStock" compareValue="0" prepend=",">
              qteEnStock = #QteEnStock#
            </isGreaterEqual>
        </dynamic>

      WHERE idProduit = #IdProduit#
    </update>

  For example when QteEnStock = -1 or IdCategory = -1, I get the following exception {"Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','."}

  There could be a lot of cases as this one in this statement.

  Could somebody help me?

  Thanks.

Etoundi Aboa Tite E.
Ingénieur Polytechnicien