Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 19:33:59 UTC

Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] new committers

On 1/19/07, Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Finally, after the accounts have been created, the new account needs
> to be given karma to the qpid svn repository and Jira project (if not
> already done by then).

I should have asked for this earlier...could the new committers each
send me their Jira acct ids so I can give full access to the qpid Jira
project?

Everything else should now be taken care of.

Thanks,
Cliff

Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] new committers

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
my JIRA account is the same name as my apache account, i.e. rgodfrey

thanks,
Rob

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.
This was resolved.  I had added all the new committers to Jira's
qpid-developers group, but for some reason that group no longer was
associated with the permission scheme (which I'm nearly positive I had
set up from the beginning) -- instead only individual names were
associated.

Either something changed or I'm losing my mind, but it should be all
good since I fixed this about 36 hours ago (just after Robert's post).

Cliff

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cliff,

Posted by Jim Meyering <ji...@meyering.net>.
"Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/13/07, Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 10:33 -0800, Cliff Schmidt wrote:
>> > I should have asked for this earlier...could the new committers each
>> > send me their Jira acct ids so I can give full access to the qpid Jira
>> > project?
>>
>> My jira acct is "astitcher"
>
> All three Jira accounts are now set up.

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for your help.

I've sent several messages to root@apache.org since the first on 2 Feb, and
am still waiting for a password.  Is there anything else I should do, now?

Jim

Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] new committers

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 10:33 -0800, Cliff Schmidt wrote:
> I should have asked for this earlier...could the new committers each
> send me their Jira acct ids so I can give full access to the qpid Jira
> project?

My jira acct is "astitcher"

Thanks

Andrew