Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2009/05/15 09:54:54 UTC

[2.x] build failures

Did an update this morning and am getting a stack of failures. E.g.
binding-rmi, implementation-node-runtime node-launcher-equinox etc.
Before I go into detail, is it just me?

Simon

Re: [2.x] build failures

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:23 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> Did an update this morning and am getting a stack of failures. E.g.
>>> binding-rmi, implementation-node-runtime node-launcher-equinox etc.
>>> Before I go into detail, is it just me?
>>>

>> Yes ;)
>>
>> Well all of those are working ok for me after updating just now except
>> for one itest\implementation-spring testcase which is failing now with
>>
>> ServiceRuntimeException: The service AnotherCalculatorServiceComponent
>> has not been contributed to the domain
>>
>> (different from the duplicate component exception it was getting yesterday)
>>
>>   ...ant
>>
> We'll much cleaning, recompiling, PDE target regenerating and manual
> enabling of PDE target entries (why do I have to do this) has go me
> closer.
>
> I see the spring problem too but it looks like Ram is looking at it so
> I'll leave that for now. I'm also seeing a problem in
> node-launcher-equinox where it can't find the SCABindingImpl class.
>
> Simon

Just to close this off the node launcher problem turned out to be the
result of a change I made.

Simon

Re: [2.x] build failures

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.