Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io> on 2019/02/21 02:56:31 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-300: Add Windowed KTable API in StreamsBuilder

Thanks for the KIP Boyang!

+1 (binding)

-Matthias

Posted by Boyang Chen <bc...@outlook.com>.
Great thank you Guozhang! We got 3 binding votes for KIP-300. I will close this thread and work on the implementations, thanks Matthias, Bill and Guozhang!

________________________________
Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-300: Add Windowed KTable API in StreamsBuilder

Posted by Boyang Chen <bc...@outlook.com>.
Thank you so much Bill!

________________________________

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the KIP Boyang.

Posted by Boyang Chen <bc...@outlook.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-300: Add Windowed KTable API in StreamsBuilder

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Boyang,

--
-- Guozhang