Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@unnat-e.com> on 2007/04/02 12:42:48 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/om/OMElement

Hi Friends,

I have written a simple web service which returns "Hello World" string using AXIOM. I also wrote client which access that service using AXIOM. When I run my client program on console, it works very fine. But when tried to access client from JSP/Servlet I am getting "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/om/OMElement" error.

I am confused that when i run same code on console it work fine but why not with JSP/Servlet?

With best regards

From
Vikas R. Khengare

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axiom/om/OMElement

Posted by Vikas <vi...@unnat-e.com>.
Thanks Philipp,

It's working,
I copied
axiom-*.jar,
axis2-*.jar,
commons-*.jar
stax-api-1.0.1.jar & some other jar files in Tomcat/lib directory.

We can copy that file in to out application/lib folder also.

Once again thanks for your help

With best regards

From
Vikas R. Khengare