Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sander Smeenk <ss...@freshdot.net> on 2002/01/10 12:26:04 UTC

Apache 1.3.22 segfaults when reading .htpasswd?

Hey,

Can someone take a look at these ltrace & strace logs and tell me what
is wrong? The moment I try to authenticate myself to access the site,
all the childs of the apache process segfault and i'm left with a zero
sized reply.

strace / ltrace logs at http://www.freshdot.net/apache/

Regards,
Sander.