Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/18 16:29:35 UTC

Next Steps for Portlet Bridge (JSR-301) (was: Re: [VOTE] Portlet Bridge Specification for JSF (JSR-301) code donation)

Well it looks like we got enough +1 votes and no -1 votes.  What's next?

Scott

Re: Next Steps for Portlet Bridge (JSR-301)

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I'll send it out.  Thanks Manfred...

Re: Next Steps for Portlet Bridge (JSR-301) (was: Re: [VOTE] Portlet Bridge Specification for JSF (JSR-301) code donation)

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.