Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com> on 2012/12/03 23:00:27 UTC

solr war -> osgi

Hi,

Has anyone had any experience repackaging the solr war for osgi? And while I'm at it, has anyone done this in geronimo 3.0?

Regards,
Marcos

Re: solr war -> osgi

Posted by Iwan Hanjoyo <ih...@gmail.com>.
> Has anyone had any experience repackaging the solr war for osgi? And while
> I'm at it, has anyone done this in geronimo 3.0?

Hi Marcos,

Start glassfish web server.
Put solr war file inside the autodeploy folder.
Finally, you need to find the solr home folder location.
Different operating system will have different solr home location for
glassfish.

You need to find it yourself in the glassfish log file.
It is a bit difficult.

good luck

Kind regards,

Hanjoyo