Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nicholas Ball <ni...@nodelay.com> on 2012/03/24 20:31:12 UTC

Old Google Guava library needs updating (r05)

Hey all,

Working on a plugin, which uses the Curator library (ZooKeeper client).
Curator depends on the very latest Google Guava library which unfortunately
clashes with Solr's outdated r05 of Guava.
Think it's safe to say that Solr should be using the very latest Guava
library (11.0.1) too right?
Shall I open up a JIRA issue for someone to update it?

Cheers,
Nick

Re: Old Google Guava library needs updating (r05)

Posted by Stanislaw Osinski <st...@osinski.name>.
I've filed an issue for myself as a reminder. Guava r05 is pretty old
indeed, time to upgrade.

S.

Posted by Nicholas Ball <ni...@nodelay.com>.
Hey Staszek,