Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2005/09/16 18:29:13 UTC

Re: [VOTE RESULT]

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Martin Sebor wrote:
>

>>I plan to put the tarball with the snapshot in
>>http://incubator.apache.org/stdcxx/snapshots
>

> They would go under /www/cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/stdcxx.

Thank you! I thought there was a better place but for the life of me
I couldn't find it. (I assume it's safe to just copy it there by hand
and it won't get overwritten by some automatic update process.)

> And don't forget that you need to follow the release guidelines in terms of
> notices and naming convention, as I noted in my earlier e-mail.

Yes, thanks for the reminder.

The name of the file will be:
    stdcxx-incubating-4.1.2-2005-07-19.tar.gz

The included README has the required disclaimer at the top:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/README?rev=240138

Martin