Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Anagnost, Ted" <Te...@uscellular.com> on 2005/05/20 23:03:46 UTC

Don't redirect System.out.println

I can see where my System.out.println output is going (tomcat5x.out) but how
can I set a property
so my System.out.println's are visible on the console window?

Ted

Re: Don't redirect System.out.println

Posted by Gili <co...@bbs.darktech.org>.
	I believe that if the "output" attribute is not set, it defaults to the
console output. No idea on how to set it up using properties outside the
task.

Gili