Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com> on 2009/12/29 20:23:01 UTC

Handling Regressions in 2.x.x and flush everything forward to 3.x

Brett/John,

Can you guys figure out what you would like to do for 2.x.x releases and flush everything else forward to 3.x? I will start scheduling some time to start ploughing through the validation in preparation for 3.0 alphas and betas. But I'll take anything you guys aren't going to handle as regressions.

Thanks,

Jason

Re: Handling Regressions in 2.x.x and flush everything forward to 3.x

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.
Sweet.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.