Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/08/03 16:24:29 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Another RC while we wait for Woden.

No, sorry. We should put it up on the m2 incubating repo [1] but
historically it has lived on the one in ws zones [2] which Dims has
kindly maintained. In fact I just noticed he or someone has just
posted it at [2] ... so thanks for that!

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/
[2] http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2

Cheers,
Jeremy