Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/02/19 15:42:07 UTC

[ANN] New committer - Aristedes Maniatis

I am glad to announce that Cayenne PMC just voted to grant Aristedes
Maniatis a committer status on Cayenne project.

Ari, welcome on board! :-)

I will initiate the UNIX account creation process with ASF infra
(this will be a learning experience for me as well). In the meantime
this guide may help you with orientation:

http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

Cheers,
Andrus

Re: [ANN] New committer - Aristedes Maniatis

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.
On 20/02/2007, at 1:42 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> I am glad to announce that Cayenne PMC just voted to grant
> Aristedes Maniatis a committer status on Cayenne project.
>
> Ari, welcome on board! :-)

Thank you Andrus and to all of the PMC. I must say I am a little
overwhelmed and very honoured. I hope I can live up to the high
standards set by this project and be able to contribute in meaningful
ways. I feel privileged to be a part of Cayenne.

Thank you
Ari Maniatis

-------------------------->
ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001

Re: [ANN] New committer - Aristedes Maniatis

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.

> An Apache UNIX account has been created for you (I think you
> should've probably received a separate email about that). I set it
> up with SVN write access to Cayenne project. I guess one last thing
> we need to do is to update the web site and the Maven pom files,
> reflecting your committer status.

Yes, they came through just today. I'll try and make some time on the
weekend to read all the docs and lists I need to, and also to update
the appropriate files. I'm still recovering from a nasty bug late
from last week and trying to catch up with all my work and email.

Cheers
Ari

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
In MyFaces, we typically have the new committer make these changes.
This gives them something simple to change while verifying that
everything is working for them.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Ari,

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congradulations Aristedes, great to see you as a committer on this project.

regards Malcolm Edgar