Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Adhamh Findlay <af...@austin.rr.com> on 2003/07/21 04:11:29 UTC

Bug procedure question...

Hello,

I'm going to do a lot of work on the install guide.   I want to make it
bullet proof...

Should I file one bug for each change I want to make to user guide, or file
one bug as an umbrella and then relate individual ones to that?

I'm worried about submitting multiple, possible conflicting patches.  With
the umbrella bug it seems that I could submit one patch when I am done, but
still have all the major changes covered...

Thanks!

Adhamh

Re: Bug procedure question...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Sure. Go ahead and submit one big patch.

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://sbc.yahoo.com