Posted to issues@hbase.apache.org by Eric Gao <ga...@163.com> on 2016/04/16 11:31:07 UTC

ERROR [main] client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper.

Dear expert,
  I have encountered a problem,when I run hbase cmd :status it shows:

hbase(main):001:0> status
2016-04-16 13:03:02,333 ERROR [main] client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper. It should have been written by the master. Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
2016-04-16 13:03:02,538 ERROR [main] client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper. It should have been written by the master. Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
2016-04-16 13:03:02,843 ERROR [main] client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper. It should have been written by the master. Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
2016-04-16 13:03:03,348 ERROR [main] client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper. It should have been written by the master. Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
2016-04-16 13:03:04,355 ERROR [main] client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper. It should have been written by the master. Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
2016-04-16 13:03:06,369 ERROR [main] client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper. It should have been written by the master. Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
2016-04-16 13:03:10,414 ERROR [main] client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper. It should have been written by the master. Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.

How can I solve the problem?
Thanks very much

Eric Gao
Keep on going never give up.
Blog:
http://gaoqiang.blog.chinaunix.net/
http://gaoqiangdba.blog.163.com/

Re: ERROR [main] client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please send query to user@hbase

This is the default value:
    <name>zookeeper.znode.parent</name>
    <value>/hbase</value>

Looks like hbase-site.xml accessible on your client didn't have up-to-date
value for zookeeper.znode.parent

Please make sure hbase-site.xml with proper config is on the classpath.