Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Xuefeng Wang <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/05 20:24:53 UTC

Final release for Struts 1.1

Hi, all,
I'm using Struts 1.1B1 to develop our product, I want to know when Struts
1.1 final will be release.

thanks,

James

Re: Final release for Struts 1.1

Posted by Vincent Stoessel <vi...@xaymaca.com>.
They say a great work of art is never truly finished, only reluctantly
abandoned. The devlopers say they will release 1.1 when the bugs are
smashed.

--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer

Re: [OT] RE: Entire Struts Mail Archive

Posted by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
news.basebeans.com has a archive you can access via a newsreader such as
outlook.

basicPortal.sf.net is a set of public source code of example of writing
a real DB application with master detail processing, CURD, etc.

Both of above are listed in sturts resources pages.

hth,
.V

--
Eddie Bush

Re: Entire Struts Mail Archive

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.

--
Eddie Bush

Re: Entire Struts Mail Archive

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.

--
Eddie Bush

Entire Struts Mail Archive

Posted by Mark Ayad <ma...@javamark.com>.
Is there a link where I can download (compressed) the entire Struts Mailing
List archive to date ?

Or do let my spider out ?

Mark

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
LOL

--
Eddie Bush

Re: Final release for Struts 1.1

Posted by Dennis Muhlestein <de...@zserve.com>.

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Answer (not being facetious in the slightest):  When all the bugs are
resolved.

--
Eddie Bush

RE: Final release for Struts 1.1

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
The 12th of April 2156 at 15:28 in the afternoon.

Or perhaps even sooner if its ready before then... ;-)

(This is what? The 1500th time Ive had to give this answer? Yes? No? Oh.
Only 1499 times. Ok...)