Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2019/09/03 21:36:27 UTC

Apache CouchDB logo items now available through RedBubble!

Have you ever wanted a CouchDB t-shirt?

How about a sticker for your laptop?

Or a sweet mug to go with your morning beverage?

Look no further than:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515362-apache-couchdb

All proceeds from the web store go to benefit the Apache Software
Foundation, whose services in turn support the CouchDB project.

While I'm on the subject...is anyone else going to be at ApacheCon NA
2019 in Las Vegas next week? Or at ApacheCon EU 2019 in Berlin in October?

-Joan "more swag" Touzet

Re: Apache CouchDB logo items now available through RedBubble!

Posted by Cluxter <co...@cluxter.email>.
I'm planning on going to the ApacheCon EU 2019 in Berlin. Hope to see many
other people! :)

Baptiste Rebillard

Posted by Constantin Angheloiu <co...@thewizards.ro>.
Hei,

I'm so proud of that!

--
*C-tin* Angheloiu
*deals with design magic*

mobile: +4 0728.956.111
email: constantin.angheloiu@thewizards.ro
find us: www.thewizards.ro
facebook.com/TheWizardsRo; twitter.com/TheWizardsRo