Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/26 09:22:59 UTC

[JIRA-67] TsFile example codes for reading data error [fixed]

Hi,

This is an issue for TsFile users who follow the codes under tsfile/example.

tsfile/example/src/main/java/org/apache/iotdb/tsfile/TsFileSequenceRead has
a bug:

if the data is Float with RLE encoding, when we read data by using this
class, an exception will occur if there are more than 2 pages in a chunk.

It is because that for each page, we need to either call
`valueDecoder.reset()` or generate a new value decoder. However, the
example java file call neither.

The JIRA adderss:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IOTDB/issues/IOTDB-67?filter=allopenissues

It has been fixed in: