Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Eric Lemings <Er...@roguewave.com> on 2008/06/06 22:33:12 UTC

integral_constant (Was RE: New config macros for 4.3.x)

Hey Travis, how confident are you in your std::integral_constant
class template?  Is that ready to be checked in?  If so, I need
it to implement std::tuple_size class template.

Brad.

RE: integral_constant (Was RE: New config macros for 4.3.x)

Posted by Travis Vitek <Tr...@roguewave.com>.

>Eric Lemings wrote:
>
>Hey Travis, how confident are you in your std::integral_constant
>class template?  Is that ready to be checked in?  If so, I need
>it to implement std::tuple_size class template.

I've committed a type_traits header that has only an implementation of
integral_constant<T,V> and the required typedefs true_type and
false_type. I also added the test. See
[r664141|http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=664141&view=rev].

Travis