Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by brien colwell <xc...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/29 04:45:48 UTC

building the eclipse plugin

hi all --

Just wondering how to build the eclipse plugin. "ant binary" does not
seem to catch it. I would like to experiment with a few changes.

thanks!
Brien

Re: building the eclipse plugin

Posted by Philip Zeyliger <ph...@cloudera.com>.
It's probably being skipped because you don't have eclipse.home set.

This is from eclipse-plugin/build.xml:

  <!-- Skip building if eclipse.home is unset. -->
  <target name="check-contrib" unless="eclipse.home">
    <property name="skip.contrib" value="yes"/>
    <echo message="eclipse.home unset: skipping eclipse plugin"/>
  </target>