Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Kevin Koch <Ke...@realLegal.com> on 2000/12/05 01:09:10 UTC

UTF8Reader.scanMatchingName Bug?

I'm having problems with the 4.79 MS VM.  None of the Netscape VMs seem to
throw this, nor does MS VM 5.0.
Is this a known problem?  I'm using XML4J 3.0.1

Microsoft (R) VM for Java, 4.0 Release 4.79.0.2435
==
com.ms.lang.VerifyErrorEx:
org/apache/xerces/readers/UTF8Reader.scanMatchingName: type mismatch:
expected array
	at org/apache/xerces/readers/UTF8Reader.scanName
	at org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser.scanElementType
	at
org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatch
	at org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome
	at org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser.parse
	at CMyClass.init
	at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedCall0
	at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedCall
	at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
	at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
	at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.run
	at java/lang/Thread.run

Thanks,
Kevin