Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/03 17:44:44 UTC

Video recording of first Apache Unomi meetup

Hi all,

Thank you to all who were interested in the Apache Unomi's first ever
meetup.

The event was recorded, so if you weren't able to attend, if you couldn't
stay or if you just want to watch it again, here's the link to the video
recording:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrhNhXHugKc

Please don't hesitate to give me any feedback, I had a great time at this
event and was really happy to meet some of the community. Based on this
experience we will definitely organize more of these. We also need ideas
for topics or speakers, so please don't hesitate to answer to this thread,
start a new one, use Slack, whatever you prefer :)

Regards,
  Serge...

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder
T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergehuber> | TWITTER
<https://twitter.com/sergehuber> | VCARD
<http://www.jahia.com/vcard/HuberSerge.vcf>

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY <http://www.jahia.com/> to evaluate, get trained and
to discover why Jahia is a leading User Experience Platform (UXP) for
Digital Transformation.

Re: Video recording of first Apache Unomi meetup

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Serge,

thanks for the update !

Regards