Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David <dl...@zoominternet.net> on 2003/01/05 02:58:13 UTC

[users@httpd] No Services Installed

I have installed apache 2.43 on a WinXp Pro machine. When I try to start
the server the little icon on the task bar says No Services Installed.
What dose that mean, and how do I get it to run?

RE: [users@httpd] No Services Installed

Posted by Jeff Cohen <ap...@gej-it.com>.
Go to your services menu and check if you have a service named "Apache2"
if you don't have that service, open a command (console) window and go
to your apache's BIN directory, there you should enter: apache -k
install
And the service will be installed, if you can't install it, just follow
the error massage that you get.

Jeff Cohen

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.