Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Noel Grandin <no...@peralex.com> on 2010/07/01 09:54:36 UTC

size of files and inner classes

 Hi

What are the feelings of the developers about the maximum sizes of .java source files?

I'm asking because I'm working with TextAreaSkin, and it's 3000 lines long with lots of large inner classes.

My personal preference would be to create a new package org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.textarea, move TextAreaSkin into that
package, and break out the inner classes into their own top-level classes.

Thoughts?
  -- Noel Grandin

Re: size of files and inner classes

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Noel,
for me is Ok (with existing inner classes moved to package private).

Bye,
Sandro