Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by le...@gmx.at on 2000/07/24 12:19:13 UTC

[Re] RE: RE: Unable to change the default TomCat Port

>I am on vacation from July 24 until Monday, August 7.
>
>Please refer any ReportCenter questions to Cheen Qian or
>Toby Piper. Measurement Engine questions should go to Li
>Fang.  All other technical questions should go to Cheen
>Qian.  Management-related issues should go to Brett
>Galloway.

Could the list administrator please unsubscribe him? I mean, setting up an autoresponder when you go on holiday is bad enough, but it's especially annoying when you don't unsubscribe all your mailing lists first... :(

np: Plaid - Soft Key (Trainer)

Sent through MailGateway - http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at:2000/
Send or read your emails anywhere.