Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Dick Carter <dc...@nvidia.com> on 2017/11/03 02:19:44 UTC

Re: Improving and rationalizing unit tests

In polishing PR 8313, I ended up adopting a new approach that made
debugging unittest failures much simpler.  Thus, I've replaced it with:

Comments welcome!

On 2017-10-16 22:10, Dick Carter <d....@nvidia.com> wrote:
 > This thread is very timely, as it relates to issues I've been trying
to solve with my coding of the last week. I think it simplest just to
present the code and detailed PR description as the clearest form of my
thinking. Happy to discuss further. Please see:>

 > This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain>