Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/12/27 18:06:20 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Distributions and Commercial Support" by RickFarnell

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Distributions and Commercial Support" page has been changed by RickFarnell.
The comment on this change is: Think Big Analytics specializes in Hadoop & MapReduce consulting services..
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Distributions%20and%20Commercial%20Support?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=17

    * We also provide Reporting and Analysis capabilities  against big data in Hadoop
    * Learn more at [[http://www.pentaho.com/hadoop/|http://www.pentaho.com/hadoop]]

+  * [[http://thinkbiganalytics.com|Think Big Analytics]] - Flexible Data Solution Services
+   * Think Big Analytics offers expert consulting services specializing in Hadoop, MapReduce and related data processing architectures.
+   * We offer 1 week Brainstorm Workshops and 6 week Deployment Iterations delivered collaboratively with our customers.
+