Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "LA ROSA, Giuseppe, VF-IT" <Gi...@vodafone.com> on 2009/03/17 11:29:55 UTC

Best practices for ibatis with Eclipse

Hi,

I have a web project under Eclipse with the follow structures :

/projectname/src
/projectname/build
/projectname/WebContent
/projectname/WebContent/WEB-INF

Is it a good structure for a JSP+Servlet+iBatis project ?
Where can I put ibatis.xml files ?
Now, I have xml files under /projectname/build/classes , but this isn't
a good choice....and sometimes it's doesn't work when I use iBatis
inside JSP page.

Best
Giuseppe

RE: Best practices for ibatis with Eclipse

Posted by "LA ROSA, Giuseppe, VF-IT" <Gi...@vodafone.com>.
From: Kengkaj Sathianpantarit [mailto:kengkaj.s@gmail.com]
>You can put mapping files under src (it is in classpath).
>By the way, you should not use iBATIS from JSPs, JSPs should be used
for >display only.

Thank's for your support, I copied all xml files under src dir. ; later
I'll use Spring with iBatis, but now I'd like to learn iBatis.

Posted by Kengkaj Sathianpantarit <ke...@gmail.com>.
You can put mapping files under src (it is in classpath).
By the way, you should not use iBATIS from JSPs, JSPs should be used for
display only.

Kengkaj