Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by bueggers <bu...@yahoo.de> on 2006/12/13 12:21:23 UTC

Tap5 classloading

Did anyone observe Tap5-classloading working with other webcontainers than
Jetty?

Using Jetty, it is all well and extremely charming, but I just can't get it
running with Tomcat.
I tried sysdeo plugin and WTP plugin with the result, that Tap5 applications
do work, but there's no dynamic classloading. Have to reload context
instead.

So, there is actually no real problem. I can use Jetty.
Just curious, since I stuck some hours with that problem and AFAIR Howard
announced support of sysdeo and WTP some times ago.

Re: Tap5 classloading

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
So far I've only tested on Jetty.  I'll have to start looking at some of the
other common platforms soon.

On 12/13/06, bueggers <bu...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Did anyone observe Tap5-classloading working with other webcontainers than
> Jetty?
>
> Using Jetty, it is all well and extremely charming, but I just can't get
> it
> running with Tomcat.
> I tried sysdeo plugin and WTP plugin with the result, that Tap5
> applications
> do work, but there's no dynamic classloading. Have to reload context
> instead.
>
> So, there is actually no real problem. I can use Jetty.
> Just curious, since I stuck some hours with that problem and AFAIR Howard
> announced support of sysdeo and WTP some times ago.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
Creator, Apache HiveMind