Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com> on 2008/04/23 01:12:33 UTC

[T4]hivemind variables in components

Hi there --

O.k. I feel silly -- but how do I use hivemind variables directly in a
component. I know how to pass hivemind variables to services. But how to use
those values in the components? For example, I would like to use the
hivemind variable 'amplafi.production' as the condition in a @If

for example,:

hey there amplafi.production is true!

-Pat

Re: [T4]hivemind variables in components

Posted by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>.
too much work. the alternative is just read env var

--
Patrick Moore
Amplafi

Re: [T4]hivemind variables in components

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko

Re: [T4]hivemind variables in components

Posted by Marcus Schulte <et...@googlemail.com>.
condition="meta:amplafi.production" ?

--
Marcus Schulte